What’s In It For You

At Cadent, we believe in recognising and rewarding the hard work and dedication of our colleagues. We offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package that's designed to support your wellbeing, personal development, and work-life balance.

As a member of our team, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including competitive salaries, annual leave entitlement, and pension contributions. We also provide private healthcare and life assurance, as well as a range of wellbeing initiatives, such as an employee assistance programme, mental health support, and fitness and wellbeing classes.

We're committed to helping you develop your skills and progress your career, which is why we offer a range of training and development opportunities, including professional qualifications, mentoring and coaching, and on-the-job training.

We also recognise the importance of giving back to our local communities, which is why we offer a range of volunteering opportunities and support charitable initiatives.

At Cadent, we're proud to provide a warm, honest, and clear working environment, where our colleagues are supported to achieve their full potential. Explore the rewards and benefits available to you below and discover why Cadent is the right choice for your career


Our annual performance bonus is a benefit that rewards our employees for their hard work and dedication, based on their individual performance


At Cadent, we offer a double matched pension scheme where we'll match your contributions up to 12%. So, if you pay in 6%, we'll match it to make a total contribution of 18%.

Mental Wellbeing

We take the mental wellbeing of our colleagues seriously. We offer an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and access to drugs and alcohol support to provide help and support when needed

Financial Wellbeing

We provide several free and easily accessible services to support your financial wellbeing, including a dedicated Financial Wellbeing Hub, access to Salary Finance, and expert advice from the Mortgage Advice Bureau.

Flexible Benefits

Our flexible benefits package offers a range of options including cycle to work, private medical insurance, and dental insurance. We also provide critical illness cover and personal accident insurance, as well as the ability to buy and sell holiday time. With lease cars and gadget insurance also available, we've got you covered.

Discount Shopping

Discover savings and offers to help you get more for your money with our My Offers app. Enjoy exclusive discounts at high street stores, supermarkets, days out, holidays, food and drink, activities, and more.

Physical Wellbeing

Stay healthy with Cadent's range of physical wellbeing benefits. Access a virtual GP, get a gym membership with Gympass, receive support from our Occupational Health team and get physiotherapy treatment. We also offer group income protection, 8x death in service benefit, and free wellbeing and exercise classes

Cadent Congratulates

Cadent Congratulates is our recognition programmes that celebrates colleagues who demonstrate our company values by going above and beyond in their work. Nominations can be made by anyone, and if awarded, you will receive a £25 voucher as a token of appreciation.

Explore Our Departments and Begin Your Thriving Career at Cadent!

Are you excited about the benefits and opportunities available at Cadent? If so, we invite you to learn more about our teams and the work we do.